via CNN.com - RSS Channel https://ift.tt/3jAlKj9
Post Top Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Tuesday, 1 September 2020
Home
cnn freevideosCNN.com - RSS Channel
'I don't believe that:' Trump denies systemic racism in US
During a roundtable on public safety in Kenosha, Wisconsin, President Trump denied that systemic racism exists in the US, saying "I don't believe that" when asked for his stance by a reporter.
'I don't believe that:' Trump denies systemic racism in US During a roundtable on public safety in Kenosha, Wisconsin, President Trump denied that systemic racism exists in the US, saying "I don't believe that" when asked for his stance by a reporter.
Tags
# cnn freevideosCNN.com - RSS Channel
Share This
About kcmohan.xyz
cnn freevideosCNN.com - RSS Channel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Bottom Ad
Responsive Ads Here
Author Details
Templatesyard is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design. The main mission of templatesyard is to provide the best quality blogger templates which are professionally designed and perfectlly seo optimized to deliver best result for your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment